IBM HATS can transform 3270 and 5250 green screen application into modern web-based application, which can be accessed through both computers or mobiles (without changing existing source code).
HubCom provides an extensive range of solutions for IBM HATS, that includes everything from development to deployment. We provide a faster way to change your 3270 and 5250 machines into modern web-based ones.
Our experts can customize applications for a specific set of end users by hiding unnecessary information, organizing data into tables, reorganizing and modifying text and by providing navigation buttons to reduce data entry errors.
By building industry-standard Web services from mainframe transactions and data, you have secure and scalable applications that can be reused and integrated with new J2EE or .Net Web applications. IBM Rational HATS Version 9.7 offers additional features such as support for IBM Bluemix Server, support for Dojo AMD, and different versions i.e. HATS V6, V7.0, V7.1, V7.5, V8.0, V8.5, V9.0, V9.5 and V9.7 can coexist.
PORTLET STANDARD ENHANCEMENTS; including single sign-on support for JSR 286 portlets and automatic refresh and disconnect for HATS portlets. These enhancements promote the use of the best practices in portlet design and improve user productivity.
APPLE IPAD SUPPORT, this extends the reach of your HATS applications to new users and new mobile environments.
EASE OF USE IMPROVEMENTS: to increase application developer productivity, such as screen capture support for VT connections and simplified specification for rich client type-ahead support.
ARABIC TRANSLATION AND UI MIRRORING, plus other enhancements to bidirectional language support.
SUPPORT FOR IBM BLUEMIX SERVER. HATS V9.7 offers you to develop, run and deploy HATS application on the IBM Bluemix Server. This enables easy integration of HATS applications into a hosted cloud environment on IBM Bluemix.
HATS gives you the tools you need to quickly and easily create Web, Mobile, Portal or rich client applications that provide an easy-to-use GUI for your green-screen.
- Automatic transformation.
- Low skills requirement.
- Highly customizable.
- Iterative development process.
How you’ll benefit
- Quick and easy transformation of green screen applications to web services, web, mobile, portal and rich client interfaces.
- Low cost and low risk. No need to rewrite or refactor existing applications and build the new ones on open, proven platforms and technologies.
- Increase productivity and reduce training costs and data entry errors with workflow and navigation improvements.
- Integrate host business processes and data with other web, portal, mobile and rich client applications.