IBM business process management (BPM) solutions offer a set of collaborative, role-based capabilities designed to model, simulate, execute, rapidly change, monitor and optimize core business processes and workflows. BPM provides tight integration with other IBM process managements, monitoring and integration solutions to deliver a full operations view. The result is a unified platform for process design, visibility, process management and automation.
Hubcom leverages IBM BPM Development Services for end-to-end BPM lifecycle with an unhindered focus on Design, Modelling, Implementation, and Monitoring. We help businesses design solutions, develop software, and offer on-going application support and enhancements.
The core areas include:
- Building process models and transforming them into workflows for unified implementation.
- Case-based process modelling of business.
- Developing services for process implementation.
- Testing the process model, workflow and implementation.
- BPM Deployment Services.
- BPM Administration and performance related activities.
Benefits of IBM BPM:
- Reduces Costs.
- Increases Productivity.
- Increases Profitability.
- Reduces Process Complexity.
- Reduces Risk.
- Improves Process Visibility.
- Increases Revenue.
- Increases Stakeholder Value.
- Increases Customer Acquisition.
- Increases Market Share.
- Improves Consistency.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction.
- Reduces Risk.
- Improves Compliance.
- Improves Employee Performance.
- Improves Market Focus.
- Improves Customer Experience.
- Improves Partner Collaboration.