WebSphere Application Server (WAS) is a software product that performs the role of a web application server. WebSphere Application Server (WAS) is built using open standards such as Java EE, XML, and Web Services. It is supported on the following platforms: Windows, AIX, Linux, Solaris, IBM i and z/OS. WAS uses flexible runtime environments to create and connect applications, and optimize your entire environment either on premises or across public, private or hybrid cloud.
Hubcom is an expert in the following:
- Installation of the product.
- Obtaining and developing your application.
- Deploying and testing your application.
- Administering your deployed application.
- Providing enhanced security and control.
- Migrating from one version to another.
- Monitoring and tuning applications and their environments.
Benefits to have WAS:
- Reliable Java EE Runtime
- IBM WebSphere® Application Server is a scalable, secure and reliable Java EE runtime. WebSphere supports microservices and standards-based programming models.
- Security and confidence
- Broad support for enterprise-level security, integrated management, and administrative tooling ensures compliance with regulations, including FIIPS and GDPR.
- Save time and money
- WebSphere Liberty’s speed and flexibility increases developer’s productivity by 25 percent. And the simplified admin and low overhead reduces infrastructure cost by 30 percent.