Due to the increasing complexity of the IT landscape, organizations have come to rely on an overwhelming amount of systems and platforms. Integrating systems & platforms can look like a gargantuan task.
HubCom offers a diverse range of integration services which help make the task much easier, and allow our clients to improve productivity, reduce costs, and resolve problems in a faster, more efficient manner.
Our solutions address a wide range of integration scenarios, including web services such as SOAP and REST, messaging, database, file, ERP systems, mobile, physical devices, email, custom systems, and more.
The Benefits of HubCom Integration Services
- Use robust capabilities to handle diverse integration requirements to meet the needs of any size project.
- Help your entire organization make smarter business decisions by providing rapid access, visibility and control over data as it flows through your business applications and systems.
- Connect throughout an array of heterogeneous applications and web services, removing the need for complex point-to-point connectivity.
- Provide extensive support for Microsoft applications and services to make the most of your existing Microsoft .NET skills and software investment.
- Deliver a standardized, simplified and flexible integration foundation to help you more quickly and easily support business needs and scale with business growth.
Here at HubCom, we offer full integration and the optimal support needed to seamlessly work in the public cloud and securely integrate back into on-premise platforms. Our team of experts works to help you connect front-end applications with back-end systems through APIs in an open hybrid cloud environment.
When you pair the use of scalable APIs and microservices with our agile development, you can:
- Jumpstart SOA back-end systems, SaaS (Software as a Service) and other solutions
- Aggregate existing services and customize your platforms
- Execute your concepts into production more quickly
The HubCom team offers your business extensive integration expertise and experience in a wide variety of computing environments: Cloud to On-Prem, Cloud to Cloud, and On-Prem to On-Prem. Our certified IBM WebSphere specialists can integrate these best-of-breed products:
IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
Get seamless connectivity of SOA and non-SOA environments via IBM Integration Bus (IIB). IBM Integration Bus (IIB) engages full use of the transport and connectivity options provided by WebSphere MQ. It enhances additional routing and transformation capabilities, and other functionality to implement or extend an integration solution.
Get high-performance message transport to deliver business-critical and high-value data with improved speed and reliability.
Bring your enterprise closer than ever to customers, partners, and suppliers with IBM® WebSphere® DataPower® SOA Appliances which help secure, integrate and optimize access to web, mobile, and API workloads as you support new engagements beyond the enterprise.
IBM API Connect provides companies with the tools for creating, proxying, assembling, securing and scaling web APIs.
WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
Deploy and manage applications and services without the constraint of time, location or device type.