IBM Integration Bus allows business information to flow between disparate applications across multiple hardware and software platforms. Rules can be applied to the data flowing through the message broker to route and transform the information. IIB supplies a communication channel between applications and services in a service-oriented architecture.
A benefit of using IIB is that the tool enables existing applications for Web Services without costly legacy application rewrites. IIB avoids the point-to-point strain on development resources by connecting any application or service over multiple protocols, including SOAP, HTTP and JMS. Modern secure authentication mechanisms, including the ability to perform actions on behalf of masquerading or delegate users, through MQ, HTTP and SOAP nodes are supported such as LDAP, X-AUTH, O-AUTH, and two-way SSL.
IIB is also hosted in a cloud. Hosting the runtime in the cloud provides certain advantages and potential cost saving as compared to hosting the runtime on premises; as it simplifies the maintenance and application of OS-level patches which can sometimes be disruptive to business continuity. Another advantage of maintaining IIB runtimes in the cloud is the ability to configure access to your IIB functionality separate and apart from your internal network by using DataPower or API Connect devices. This allows people or services on the public internet to access your Enterprise Service Bus without passing through your internal network, which can be a more secure configuration instead of when your ESB was deployed to your internal on premises network.
Hubcom IIB offers are as follows:
- Configuration and Installation of IIB.
- Administration of IIB.
- Migration from older version to newer version of IIB..
- Performance tuning.
Benefits of IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
- Easy to learn and use.
- Develop, deploy, manage and migrate integration solutions quickly and easily.
- Market leading performance.
- Highly scalable; proven to handle high message volumes in simple and complex IT environments.
- Universal & independent connectivity.
- Extensive support for open, and industry standards for transports and data, commercial applications and more.
- Automates and Simplifies.
- Minimizes custom coding and reduces design, build and test costs by 40% to 60%.
- Comprehensive, award-winning software.
- Built-in features that simplify and extend value: Global cache, WLM policies, decision services, monitoring and more Fast Integrated Cost Saving Open.