Al Amoudi Exchange Company is a leading exchange house in Saudi Arabia dealing in foreign exchange and domestic and international money transfer. The company is headquartered in Jeddah.
Their business model demands access to every major exchange worldwide, offering clients fast, direct access to global electronic markets – and this in turn demands the integration technologies to make this possible.
The company had already identified that IBM’s market leading integration technology, WebSphere MQ, met their needs for performing assured connectivity to the customers, markets, exchanges and partners they trade with, but were lacking in the skills and resources required to architect and build the solution they needed.
Initially, Hubcom was engaged in troubleshooting some connectivity issues they were facing, and once those were fixed, Hubcom was engaged to build their integration platform and provide ongoing support.
Hubcom’s team of technology-enabled resources are on hand to assist when company-find skills and resource gaps. For this company, Hubcom delivered:
- Connected the right people with the right information at the right time.
- Managed compliance and risk effectively with more reliable, security-rich data exchange.
- People that made a significant difference to their business from day one.
- Removal of critical program issues through our deep understanding of the issues.
- Increased return on investment by providing the right combination of people and technology for the business issue.
- Improved confidence in delivery through our experience and expertise, and track record of success.
- Helped reduce the cost and complexity of connecting and managing applications.