Secure-24, an NTT Communications company, has 18 years of experience delivering mission critical application hosting, comprehensive managed IT, cloud, and security services to enterprises worldwide.
Secure-24 required WebSphere performance monitoring from a single pane of glass, and be the first to know when there are slow application transactions, high web service response time, problems in EJB invocation, hung threads, faults in JCA Connection Pools, JVM memory leaks, and more.
Hubcom helped administrators monitor WebSphere performance and understood and provide insights to troubleshoot problems before application users are affected. Developers can now get immediate access to problematic Java code or SQL queries that impact application performance.
- Improves uptime and performance of Java applications and services.
- Detects and resolves application slowdowns before end-users are affected.
- Troubleshoots faster by gaining deep performance insights and KPIs about WebSphere performance.
- Eliminates finger-pointing between IT Ops, DevOps and developers by automatically pinpointing the root cause of performance issues.
- A single monitor for everything Java: Monitor JVMs, containers, web front end, databases, underlying physical and virtual infrastructure from a single console.